The old adage of ‘do more with less’ could never be more true. Today’s organizations are faced with rapidly changing technology, added regulation, increased constraints on funding and the need to continuously improve the efficiency of their processes or face extinction. Liberty partners with our clients to rapidly assess their needs and map a path to improvement understanding that the yesterday’s constants have become today’s variables. Liberty’s flexible approach ensures the right expertise is focused on delivering the maximum impact from initial requirements, development & implementation, management, documentation and training.
Analysis and Requirements Development
Thorough and detailed requirements documentation is essential for stakeholder buy-in and ensuring a quality outcome, yet many companies don’t have the resources to do it well. Liberty’s requirements analysts have the knowledge and skill to take your software and systems development to the next level.
- Develop and manage Requirements Databases
- Configure and link Requirements Repositories
- Manage Life Cycle requirements
- Assess capability gaps
- Develop, refine, research, analyze, coordinate, and facilitate staffing of Joint Capability Integration Development System (JCIDS) documents (ICD, CDD, CPD)
- Analyze and develop Key Performance Parameters (KPPs), Key System Attributes (KSAs), and Additional Performances Attribute (APAs)
- Doctrine, Organization, Training, Materiel, Leadership & Education, Personnel, and Facilities (DOTMLPF) assessments
Business Process and Operations
Continuous process improvement isn’t just a buzzword if you want your business to be adaptive, effective, and relevant. Too often these functions aren’t given priority until inefficiency is acutely affecting business operations. With Liberty providing expert guidance, you can rest easy knowing that proactive strategies are being put in place.
- Process Engineering and Improvement
- Management Analytics
- Subject Matter Expertise
- Compliance and Reporting
- Security and Access Control
Program, Project & Financial Management
Adhering to project management methods reduces risk, cuts cost, and improves project success rates. Still, many organizations don’t have the resources in place to realize this value. Liberty’s PM team includes several certified Project Management Professionals (PMPs) who are experienced and eager to help you bridge the gap.
- Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Project schedule development and management
- Effective status reporting
- Milestone and deliverable tracking across multiple technical teams
- Financial status and controls
- Administrative support
Public/Private Consortia Management
Leading a successful consortium takes more than vision and subject matter expertise. There are so many day-to-day activities and details, it can be hard to find time to focus on the strategic direction of the business. Why not allow us to take care of your operational needs so that you can focus on the mission?
- Program/Project Management
- Strategic Planning Support
- Event Planning and Management
- Procedure Documentation
- Marketing Support
- Business Development
The right technical writer can elevate your deliverables from acceptable to exceptional, and translate highly technical data into material that is comprehended by all stakeholders. Our technical writers and editors are ready to help you with user guides, process documentation, policies, marketing content, and more.
- Improve clarity
- Remove redundancies
- Streamline sentence structure
- Identify and mitigate inappropriate words and usage
- Enhance professionalism by eliminating errors, typos, and grammar mistakes
Efficient processes and the latest hardware and software are of no value if your employees aren’t using them appropriately. Liberty’s training professionals possess the skills and knowledge to make sure your employees are confidently and fully utilizing your technology investments.
- Demonstrate capabilities of software and hardware components to leadership
- Responsible for Program of Instruction (POI) design and implementation
- Ensure functionality of software/hardware during training events