Technology touches every part of a business, making technology management essential to gaining a competitive advantage. Doing it well means improved operations and saving money. Not doing it well can adversely impact your customers and even your bottom line. Mitigating technology risk, whether for critical training exercises or day-to-day operations, is of utmost importance. Our professionals are ready to assist!
Simulation and Exercise Support
- Simulation-based learning allows participants to develop knowledge, skills, and presence of mind while in a guided, risk-reduced scenario. Given the organizational cost of training, it makes sense to ensure that training systems and equipment are in top condition and that training executed efficiently and expertly.
- Simulation tool operation
- Validate databases and author test cases
- Perform technical and functional troubleshooting connectivity information systems
- Analyze new software versions and release patches to ensure function and compatibility
- Demonstrate software and hardware capabilities to leadership
- Design and implement Programs of Instruction (POI)
- Ensure functionality of software/hardware during training events
Having a clearly defined data architecture enables an organization to make better decisions more quickly by knowing what data they have, where it is, and how to bring it together from disparate locations. Once your data model is implemented, you’ll need expert data architects to manage it as well as communicate results.
- Develop, integrate and visualize organizational-based architectures and products
- Support repeatable processes to inform senior leader decision-making and courses of action
- Access to integrated authoritative data to inform Institutional Processes
- Integrated operational architecture helps determine if a system is interoperable across the Common Operating Environment and whether or not software adds a new capability
IT infrastructure is a considerable investment for any company. The complexities of interrelated hardware such as computers, servers, routers, and switches require expert resources to prevent business disruption, reduce security risk, and ensure rapid and successful deployment of new technologies. Our areas of expertise include:
- CISCO Networks
- Access list management
- VOIP/Call Manager
- World-wide LAN /WAN Networks
- CISCO Call Manager
Proper configuration management (CM) offers a variety of benefits, including speedier recoveries during outages and reduced risk related to system changes. A configuration management system alone will not provide this value; you need the right resources to ensure that the information is well-maintained, thorough, and accurate. Liberty’s configuration mangers can provide expertise on implementation and maintenance of a CM system.
- Hardware and Software Configuration Baselines
- Configuration Status Accounting
- Change Management and Documentation
- Physical and Functional Configuration Audits
Risk management (RM) is essential for protecting businesses and organizations from vulnerabilities both internal and external. Understanding how to identify risk, estimate the impact, and develop mitigation strategies allows business managers to proactively address situations which could lead to substantial losses if ignored or dismissed. Our risk management professionals utilize the National Institute of Standards Technology (NIST) Risk Management Framework (RMF) to maintain the security and safety of your organization.
- Risk Identification and Mitigation Plan Development
- RM Meeting Facilitation
- Lessons Learned and Risk Management Database Tool Development and Deployment
- Preparation of Presentations Regarding Current and Retired Risks
- Assessment of Risk Programs
- Coordination of Risk Mitigation Plans Project Schedules